Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Rescue Central

If you have lost your dog please call your local council dog warden service. Every Council charges and demands a reclaim fee. This varies from area to area and can become quite costly so the sooner you can be reunited with your beloved pet the better. Your local dog warden department is totally responsible for all stray dogs and as such make all the decisions. Please talk to them about any problems you are encountering with their service. The kennels have no say or authority to intervene in these matters whatsoever. If you cannot get through to the dog warden then we will be more than happy to help you achieve that ever so important contact. Call us, we are here to help and advise as much as we possibly can. Please click HERE to see the dogs we have staying with us, that have been brought in by your local dog warden service

Large White Female

Hyndburn BC Dog Warden Service

Staffy Type

Pendle BC Dog Warden Service

Stock Image

stock image

stock image

stock image

Dog Photos

Your Pics

« Back to Album Photo 24 of 25 Previous | Next
Posted on January 19, 2021